Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unrepentant staff and glitch ban for 24h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buloo123

"I did not use any hacks. I was playing minecraft on the versin 1.16.2 and I was farming. Whilst farming I stepped on the carpet and in the same time the anti farming bot popped up. I glitched out and couldnt press any keys(or disconnect). I even begged staff members to come and help after I succesfuly disconnected (They didnt respond). I logged back in thinking it was going to be all fine but the glitch continued. After that I wasnt fast enough to disconnect and the game banned me for 1 day.
I am trying to get an explenation why this happend(I am playing in 1.8.8 now and things are going a lot better) and if this means that the ban wave will get me perma banned." - this is what I wrote to 2 staff members and I made an ban appel
+ this happend 6 days ago and no awnser/avoiding questions to this day.

Reason for your punishment:
[VL#3] [Factions] Client Modification (004)

This glitch can be tested and you will see Im not lying, but I doubt that anyone would even test it because they dont have the time to respond.

I am trying to reach out to any staff members EVERYWHERE (server, website, even trying to add them on discord) and they dont acknowledge me in any way. They do not respond or avoid given questions and this was not the first time this happend.

Do i need to donate for you to awnser or what is going on?
If you want i can provide screenshots me trying to contact staff members as well.

If something similar happend to any of you playing post it below.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I recommend using 1.8.9 first of all:
Second, send in assistance chat on jn discord server
Third, tag a staff with screenshare role and with team factions role.
Then wait till you get unban

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Hello B Buloo123

I am sorry for you're bad experience on Jartex Network so far. The server recommended version is from 1.8 to 1.8.9, any version higher or lower may experience bugs and glitches.

Please acknowledge that Staff have a life outside of Minecraft and Moderating. They may not be available at that current time, so please be mindful of this. If you would like to get unbanned you are free to DM staff with ~Team ScreenShare~ role. If they respond you will be met with the staff giving you specific instructions to check your device for any cheats, please keep in mind that if you have an auto clicker or cheat for other games that you may be banned from Jartex.

If you haven't made a ban appeal yet you can do so here. If you have then wait for one of the Staff to review it and make their final decision whether to accept or deny it. You can also ask any questions you may have on the Jartex discord server in the chat #assistance_chat, you will be provided help with players and even staff.

We as a community are really sorry for your experience so far! No you will not need to donate for Staff or Players to recognise you, just be yourself. Hopefully your issue gets fixed soon.

~Rawr~
Sincerely Ghosmatic

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello B Buloo123

I am sorry for you're bad experience on Jartex Network so far. The server recommended version is from 1.8 to 1.8.9, any version higher or lower may experience bugs and glitches.

Please acknowledge that Staff have a life outside of Minecraft and Moderating. They may not be available at that current time, so please be mindful of this. If you would like to get unbanned you are free to DM staff with ~Team ScreenShare~ role. If they respond you will be met with the staff giving you specific instructions to check your device for any cheats, please keep in mind that if you have an auto clicker or cheat for other games that you may be banned from Jartex.

If you haven't made a ban appeal yet you can do so here. If you have then wait for one of the Staff to review it and make their final decision whether to accept or deny it. You can also ask any questions you may have on the Jartex discord server in the chat #assistance_chat, you will be provided help with players and even staff.

We as a community are really sorry for your experience so far! No you will not need to donate for Staff or Players to recognise you, just be yourself. Hopefully your issue gets fixed soon.

~Rawr~
Sincerely Ghosmatic
First of all
He can't appeal for 24h ban
2nd I already said that u just grinding for staff to get Solutions at forums
3. zethfull zethfull requesting lock

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

Buloo123

I just want to know does the 24h ban resault in perma ban?
I dont mind those 24h I just wanna know if I wont be able to play again after 2 weeks of grinding

zethfull

Donator
Donator
I just want to know does the 24h ban resault in perma ban?
I dont mind those 24h I just wanna know if I wont be able to play again after 2 weeks of grinding
If you were indeed hacking and someone recorded you, it would be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.