Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppp974ppp

I got bogged down by andeh for impersonation I'm sorry I did not know it was banned then I took a player's nickname for 5 minutes and after I remove them I have 40 euro in the game because I like very much your waiter so please can you me unban I would be really happy

cordially ppp974ppp.

sorry for the fault is google translation

Last edited:
I got bogged down by andeh for impersonation I'm sorry I did not know it was banned then I took a player's nickname for 5 minutes and after I remove them I have 40 euro in the game because I like very much your waiter so please can you me unban I would be really happy

cordially ppp974ppp.

sorry for the fault is google translation
Fill out this form:
https://jartexnetwork.com/form/4/select

Kindly,
andreapesthebigt

~Playing this server since 2016

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

ppp974ppp

I was banned for identity challenge by andeh, I did not know it was forbidden because a lot of people have the nicknames of others, I thought I was doing the same thing, I put money in your server , because he's cool, well, the communoté is nice, except some person, I would like to be unban to help people, I wanted to put money to my friends who can not afford to buy things on your shop, I just wanted to joke with friends at this nick with other people nicknames, I really did not know it was banned ... You should put a / rules that post all the rules I would try to be in the staff because my english is pretty good, (except in the oral I have trouble) I am sincerely sorry .. Thank you for having read my request for unban good day / evening1572271651643.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.