Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Unban/unmute appeal cooldown times decreased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellothere321

Minecraft Username:
Hellothere321​

What is the suggestion about?
Unban/unmute appeal cooldown times decreased​

Description:
Someone gets ban for unwanted reason.its their first time. They don't know how to make appeal properly. They made their first appeal but it was denied for lack of effort or any other reason. They have to wait FOR A WEEK and until then their friends and teamates will wait. They will think that the person who got banned left minecraft. They will leave their team as the player who got banned has to wait for 7 more days for another appeal and after that too the​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More player will play jartex and players will have their favourite server ie. Jartexnetwork​

Extra Information:
Pls do this I'm banned for no reason and I have to wait for 7 days AGAIN šŸ„ŗ

Flexier

Donator
Donator
If the ban is false, you will get unbanned (In this case, contact a Sr. Mod). As Moderators don't require any proof to be linked to your ban, you can always appeal and plead for an unban or buy an unban on from the store.
If you have any valid evidence of yourself not using any cheats, please send the evidence to the staff member that has banned you. (In this case, the evidence must be strong enough to be acceptable)

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Hellothere321​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.