Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Unban Appeal for HEHEHAHA1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEHEHAHA1000

Minecraft Username:
HEHEHAHA1000

Date of Ban:

May 27, 2024

Ban Reason:
Using hack client

What Happened :

i mostly play survival mode i tried kitspvp when i joined after a min i got banned i think it might be because of spam clicking of mine, because of using to many buttons for hitting (left click ) it is an option (as many buttons can be added to do i task)as i play on mobile.

Appeal :

Dear Jartex Network Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the ban placed on my account HEHEHAHA1000 for allegedly using a hack client. I want to be completely honest about the situation: I have not used any hack client or prohibited software.

I understand that cheating undermines the integrity of the game and is unfair to other players. I am committed to fair play and adhering to the server rules. I believe this ban is a misunderstanding, and I kindly request you to review my case.

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this situation may have caused. I am more than willing to cooperate or provide any additional information necessary to prove my innocence. I am eager to return to the server and continue playing with my friends in a fair and respectful manner.

I understand that the staff might have reservations about lifting the ban immediately. Therefore, I am not asking for an instant unban but would be grateful for a fair review of my case.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I look forward to your response and hope for a chance to demonstrate my commitment to fair play.

Best regards,

HEHEHAHA1000

KHILVANSH6789

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
Hello H HEHEHAHA1000
Unban appeals can be posted

If you have already submitted an unban appeal please wait for a reply before posting another one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.