Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

UHC the most bugged game after sbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

frosaselpro

Im saying that UHC is the most bugged game after sbf cause ive join a couple times its fun but all the fun ends when your kicked out of the game beacause of client modifications so ive stopped playing it after an incident on a live stream

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Im saying that UHC is the most bugged game after sbf cause ive join a couple times its fun but all the fun ends when your kicked out of the game beacause of client modifications so ive stopped playing it after an incident on a live stream
I used to play UHC but I got bored of it so I stopped. I have never tried Jartex UHC though, is it good? bad? I am assuming from this thread that it isnt?

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
It’s pretty bad in my opinion, maybe if updates were to come it would be better.

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
I used to play UHC but I got bored of it so I stopped. I have never tried Jartex UHC though, is it good? bad? I am assuming from this thread that it isnt?
It's solo only, and some maps are really bad, the border is a bit close, though I don't think it's that bad (By maps of course I mean the spawn)

withdrawn_

Grave Digging
It’s pretty bad in my opinion, maybe if updates were to come it would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.