Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Other UHC Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaniyo

Minecraft Username:
Xaniyo/DotDot

What is the suggestion about?
UHC Gamemode

Description:
UHC is a game mode where a specified number of players are scattered across a selected area. In this game mode, the players of Jartex Network would travel around the map and gather different resources, to battle each other while evading a border around the predefined area. One match of UHC is around 10-40 minutes protracted. For Example: If 10 players are left and twenty (20) minutes still remain on the timer, it would shorten to five (5) or ten (10) minutes to allow the match to be completed faster.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The purpose of the game mode UHC is for players who like to play strategically and aren't fond of the fast-paced games. There is a very popular duel in the "Practice" server called "Build UHC" that seems to get the most attention and players. As mentioned those "Build UHC" matches are rather fast and aren't as sophisticated as the "UHC" games that I am speaking about. This game mode will contribute towards the community of Jartex for players who rather long games instead of the fast-paced games.

BilalA20KinG

Banned
I don't think we need more game-modes, We should focus on what we have in first place and how we can improve it.
Neutral

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due;

• There is already a suggestion up for this similar thing.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#9395.

Good night,
natty_sword

Status
Not open for further replies.