Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Uhc Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

Minecraft Username:
Salti

What is the suggestion about?
Uhc Deathmatch

Description:
I didn't want to suggest this but, due to a recent game I had I feel that it is necessary. I had a game where I was full health with 10 mins to go and there was 1 person left with half a heart. He ended up skybasing and tying the game. I suggest we add a deathmatch arena to uhc. The game timer i suggest will be listed below

10 mins ( Grace )
5 Mins ( Border )
2 Mins ( Compass )
5 Mins ( Deathmatch )
5 Mins ( Game End )

The deathmatch would be a flat mid size arena where you cant build higher than a certain amount of blocks. The deathmatch border will also close in towards the end to avoid camping. At the middle there should be a chest with a gapple and other loot like hypixel uhc. This would help jartex because it would reduce camping which makes the uhc gamemode less enjoyable for everyone

P.S Also can there be a plugin for normal heads. Gheads are fixed but normal heads ares still not able to be eaten and they are useless unless made golden​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The reasons listed above

G

Gusto

Changing to -1 since that would be too long...and too much things, i think that we need our own way to play UHC (jartex is unique)

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
It's gonna be a long time game -1
Jartex can make a difference on this

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
-1 Death match is too fast, unlike others I personally think it should last longer

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, salti​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.