Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Trying Jartex again.

CosmicHotdog

Hello there strangers. Im just writing the thread bc im bored and it wont be that interesting but feel free to read. So i used to be really into minecraft java about a year ago but kida gave up on it. I have recently got back into the game and saw a server in my server list call jartex. I then remembered how fun the server was in such but it was also semi infested with hackers. Witch turned me off but the server seems better now in that respect but i am sad to say a year ago i was kinda of a jerk (still am) and was a pretty toxic play and would say things in that chat and even hacked once (witch im sorry about now) but i plan to start fresh on the server and give it a try :D. When i joined all my stats were reset idk why but i dont really care lol i had bad stats.

Khosraw

Banned
Hello there strangers. Im just writing the thread bc im bored and it wont be that interesting but feel free to read. So i used to be really into minecraft java about a year ago but kida gave up on it. I have recently got back into the game and saw a server in my server list call jartex. I then remembered how fun the server was in such but it was also semi infested with hackers. Witch turned me off but the server seems better now in that respect but i am sad to say a year ago i was kinda of a jerk (still am) and was a pretty toxic play and would say things in that chat and even hacked once (witch im sorry about now) but i plan to start fresh on the server and give it a try :D. When i joined all my stats were reset idk why but i dont really care lol i had bad stats.
LOL

Welcome back!

shayanZgamer

I play on this server because its probably the best cracked server in terms of big minigames that are actually done well like bedwars and skywars so if you don't have the premium version of minecraft and wanna play multiplayer this server is a good choice!