Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Trials able to kick players

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
Trials able to kick players​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion!

This suggestion is very simple so it wont have a lot of detail. Trough my 400 hours+ of PracticePvP i have encountered a lot of campers and its something normal to find in whatever server you play on how ever sometimes its very annoying the fact that maybe on that time a Trial is on and nothing else since they cant kick only mute/warn people ( for people that don't know ). In my opinion and the opinion of some staff members too Trials should be able to kick players but only in PracticePvP in order to relieve the work of Helpers+ to finish their work on what gamemode they was and come to Practice and kick the respective rule breaker. There is nothing wrong with it and its not a op permission and this would help a lot the gameplay of players too. Feel free to comment down below what you think about it, feel free to criticize.

Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
state above​

Extra Information:
potato​

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello, daviddaraban!

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a Upvote/+1 for the following reason(s):

• Stated by yourself.

Regards
~Gurnoor

Also, potato

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral - You can always quit the game and nothing will happen and if you are playing ranked you will probably win since camping isn't how the skilled players play.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Neutral - You can always quit the game and nothing will happen and if you are playing ranked you will probably win since camping isn't how the skilled players play.
If you quit a game you lose, that woll lower your k/d + if its a ranked game and there is only a trial on and he warned the rule breaker but he doesnt want to get of for more then 20mins what would you do? Quit the game and lose the respective elo? Anyways i respect your opinion <3

_H4per8olt

Donator
Donator
IGN
neevperfect
+1,because same happened with me many times like u daviddaraban daviddaraban

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If you quit a game you lose, that woll lower your k/d + if its a ranked game and there is only a trial on and he warned the rule breaker but he doesnt want to get of for more then 20mins what would you do? Quit the game and lose the respective elo? Anyways i respect your opinion <3
Quitting the game doesn't count as loosing so it doesn't affect your stats unless it was changed and I am not aware of it. And I am pretty sure killing a camper with a skill issue is easier than killing a sweaty no lifer

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
+1
Bro a dude kept running on the mountain in combo and used my hits as a boost. I couldn’t do anything to him cause there’s no long ranged weapons in that mode, I just waited like 4 mins for him to come down

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Quitting the game doesn't count as loosing so it doesn't affect your stats unless it was changed and I am not aware of it. And I am pretty sure killing a camper with a skill issue is easier than killing a sweaty no lifer
Tested this yesterday and its true, thx for the tip how ever the player still gets the kill, idk if in ranked matched he gets the elo and i dont lose it or how it is

Status
Not open for further replies.