Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Tower PvPs (Game-Mode) on PPVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M​

What is the suggestion about?
Tower PvPs (Game-Mode) on PPVP​

Description:
I know that this has nothing to do with the game-mode or have any connection but if I am being honest here I would like to see a well-custom-made PracticePvP with different options to play on and in the end nothing has to be like the GOOD PPVP servers.

SO this idea was all about making a Game with 2 "towers". The players would spawn in the middle of each Tower and they have to reach their way on the other tower to fight and possibly win. I think that many people nowadays get banned for camping which is really sad to see because most hackers have been eliminated from the server.

This would be fun as well I liked the idea when I first thought of it and it could bring those "Campers" joy on playing something they like by the time they like towering up and play something similar to what I have explained.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think that this will solve the idea of campers getting banned all day. Therefore, this will bring something new and maybe could be liked by the community.​

Extra Information:
-​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
Tower PvPs (Game-Mode) on PPVP

Description:
I know that this has nothing to do with the game-mode or have any connection but if I am being honest here I would like to see a well-custom-made PracticePvP with different options to play on and in the end nothing has to be like the GOOD PPVP servers.

SO this idea was all about making a Game with 2 "towers". The players would spawn in the middle of each Tower and they have to reach their way on the other tower to fight and possibly win. I think that many people nowadays get banned for camping which is really sad to see because most hackers have been eliminated from the server.

This would be fun as well I liked the idea when I first thought of it and it could bring those "Campers" joy on playing something they like by the time they like towering up and play something similar to what I have explained.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think that this will solve the idea of campers getting banned all day. Therefore, this will bring something new and maybe could be liked by the community.

Extra Information:
-
-1 for lack of effort; does each player have a sword? What type of sword? Does each player have armor? What type of armor? Do they have healing? Do they have blocks? How many rounds are there in total?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1 for lack of effort; does each player have a sword? What type of sword? Does each player have armor? What type of armor? Do they have healing? Do they have blocks? How many rounds are there in total?
Oh my, really you want me to go in-depth about the kits? It is just a game-play for ppvp options to play on. Well, I do appreciate the vote you gave but I cannot "kind of accept it" as I came here to suggest a new game not what kits there will be used.

I am not mad about your vote its none of my business I know that.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1

( Irdk what else to say except word gay LMFAO because of this shit filter)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Oh my, really you want me to go in-depth about the kits? It is just a game-play for ppvp options to play on. Well, I do appreciate the vote you gave but I cannot "kind of accept it" as I came here to suggest a new game not what kits there will be used.

I am not mad about your vote its none of my business I know that.
I would +1 it’s just that there’s not that enough info

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1

( Irdk what else to say except word gay cuz I'm bypassing shit filter)

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I agree these campers need a specific game for their species. +1

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, rLilJesus​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.