Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Dirtwipe​

What is the suggestion about?
Tournaments​

Description:
There should be tournaments every now and then in Jartex bed wars, for in game items. For example coins and cosmetics. There can be solos, doubles and quads tournaments, and each mode can vary in prizes. So for example there can be a prize pool of 5k coins. First place can get 2k coins, 2nd 1k and 3rd 500 and then other places can get 50 coins. There can be different stages, so in the beginning in solos for example 32 people can be chosen, so 8 people in each map. Then the winners of the first round will fight, to get into semi-final, and the last 2 people can have a fight in finale.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I believe this suggestion will make bed wars, much more competitive and fun for players. This suggestion will also boost the player count for Jartex, since player will have a motive to play bed wars not just for fun. This will also raise popularity of Jartex since players will start sharing this info with their friends who are tired of casual bed wars.​

Cameron_11

I tjink this is a pretty good idea and believe this might bring a new aspect to the game. This can become a weekly type thing and make bed wars really fun!

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Yeah this is considered to be an event but yeah we would love some tournaments for having a chance to get good prizes.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I like the idea but this will attrack Hackers and it was already suggested.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Lancomepotatoes​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Kindly suggest the event here
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.