Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars top players

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArkSoni0312

Minecraft Username:
OpGamer55​

What is the suggestion about?
top players​

Description:
you can do it like the skins which are displayed at solos duos and triples and squads the player or screen which is there which we ahve to click to join do it like that the skin will be of top player in solos skin will be top solo player and like in duos and triples and quads...that will motivate players to play bedwars as their skin will be displayed​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will motivate payers to play​

BigSmile

Addicted Member

t will motivate payers to play
2k players are already enough
I dont want to have steves on NPC
like the skins which are displayed at solos duos and triples and squads the player or screen which is there which we ahve to click to join
those are called NPC

And I dont see any serious need of this also if someone is having issues with skins then the skin not showing they can check it by NPC if the skins are working or not ( sometimes it happens to me because I don't use a tlauncher account so there are issues for skins and if i need to check that skins are showing of premium players i go to NPC to see if they are showing , i saw some other players complainting about skin too )

BigSmile

Addicted Member
ALSO with that if the top player changes his skin to show innapropriate things like naked body parts then it will be shown TO ENTIRE LOBBY

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ArkSoni0312​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.