Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Top 3 things that should be added/fixed in the reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
RealPlaykoo​

What is the suggestion about?
Top 3 things that should be added/fixed in the reset.​

Description:
Stop Inflation
The survival economy is absolutely fucked. A few months ago, I remember buying netherite for $500. Then it became $1,200, now its $2,000. Elytra was just 5K before now it is 70K. Trident was 15K now it is 50k. The general trend of increase in prices has been due to some people hoarding items that are limited throughout the server like netherite and ancient debris and elytras, and some are very hard to find so people just buy it from the shop like tridents. These people buy everything and hoard it and when there isn't a single shop or ah left for anyone to buy, they ramp up the prices drastically and everyone is forced to purchase from them. This is causing hyperinflation [1]. The only way to fix this is to make the nether and end more readily available, but this would fuck up the economy more as people who were hoarding stuff would go into enormous losses which could bankrupt major businesses that depend on it, and people who depend on those trades for their sustenance.
Tl;dr: Prices are fucked.

Fix Bugs & Exploits

If you play in survival, you know where this is going.
Bugs and exploits are a major problem in this gamemode but I can't bother listing them all, there are too many and I don't even know most of them. Honorable mentions: Jump potion to escape PVP arena, enchanted book shop dupe glitch, potion dupe glitch, armor dupe glitch, Riptide PVP escape, PVP enabled in the end (don't know if its a feature), all items cleared in inventory after reboot sometimes (I've been a victim and I even bug reported but they don't seem to care ;-;) and a whole lot more [2]. Some of these exploits above have been directly responsible for the inflation.
Tl;dr: Survival has more bugs than an Oompa Loompa caterpillar soup.

Add the 1.17 Cave & Cliffs Update

Enough discussing flaws. 1.16.5 has become pretty boring now, it would be nice to have a change. As you might know Caves and Cliffs Update Part 1 has just come out 2 weeks ago and it is being rated as one of the best updates in Minecraft. The part two is expected to be released near Xmas and will bring dramatic changes to the entire Minecraft world generation [3]. If you don't add 1.18 (C&C part 2) to the reset we'll have to wait a whole season before finally playing it later, this will probably make Jartex lose its entire playerbase.
Tl;dr: It will get boring af if you don't add it

My suggestion is to fix these 3 problems ASAP.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The first one will make the economy stable
The second one will stop dupers
The third one will increase player retention as players will not get bored

These three will help the survival gamemode increase in playerbase​

Extra Information:
I see no reason to downvote this so if you downvote you gay. If you have a problem with whatever I said here, tell me in the replies I will fix my suggestion.

Citations-

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

[2] (For devs/staff only) https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bug-reports-archive.111/

[3] https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Java_Edition_1.18

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Stop Inflation
The survival economy is absolutely fucked. A few months ago, I remember buying netherite for $500. Then it became $1,200, now its $2,000. Elytra was just 5K before now it is 70K. Trident was 15K now it is 50k. The general trend of increase in prices has been due to some people hoarding items that are limited throughout the server like netherite and ancient debris and elytras, and some are very hard to find so people just buy it from the shop like tridents. These people buy everything and hoard it and when there isn't a single shop or ah left for anyone to buy, they ramp up the prices drastically and everyone is forced to purchase from them. This is causing hyperinflation [1]. The only way to fix this is to make the nether and end more readily available, but this would fuck up the economy more as people who were hoarding stuff would go into enormous losses which could bankrupt major businesses that depend on it, and people who depend on those trades for their sustenance.
I don't play Survival and i think there's many profiteer on this gamemode so even if they fix the nether and end i think this would still fuck up the economy because items will not be rare and make it cheap in the market, so i think there's no solution about that profiteers.
Fix Bugs & Exploits
If you play in survival, you know where this is going.
Bugs and exploits are a major problem in this gamemode but I can't bother listing them all, there are too many and I don't even know most of them. Honorable mentions: Jump potion to escape PVP arena, enchanted book shop dupe glitch, potion dupe glitch, armor dupe glitch, Riptide PVP escape, PVP enabled in the end (don't know if its a feature), all items cleared in inventory after reboot sometimes (I've been a victim and I even bug reported but they don't seem to care ;-;) and a whole lot more [2]. Some of these exploits above have been directly responsible for the inflation.
I don't play Survival but i think the devs are fixing the bugs and probably release it next season so there will be few bugs or there will be a huge update on Survival so they're focusing on that (I think).
Add the 1.17 Cave & Cliffs Update
Enough discussing flaws. 1.16.5 has become pretty boring now, it would be nice to have a change. As you might know Caves and Cliffs Update Part 1 has just come out 2 weeks ago and it is being rated as one of the best updates in Minecraft. The part two is expected to be released near Xmas and will bring dramatic changes to the entire Minecraft world generation [3]. If you don't add 1.18 (C&C part 2) to the reset we'll have to wait a whole season before finally playing it later, this will probably make Jartex lose its entire playerbase.
About this a huge +1, This will probably make the server get more players by introducing this update on the server but just thinking if they reset before the part 2 of the Cave & Cliffs Update won't this make reset again because they will update it?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Playkoo

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
I don't play Survival and i think there's many profiteer on this gamemode so even if they fix the nether and end i think this would still fuck up the economy because items will not be rare and make it cheap in the market, so i think there's no solution about that profiteers.

I don't play Survival but i think the devs are fixing the bugs and probably release it next season so there will be few bugs or there will be a huge update on Survival so they're focusing on that (I think).

About this a huge +1, This will probably make the server get more players by introducing this update on the server but just thinking if they reset before the part 2 of the Cave & Cliffs Update won't this make reset again because they will update it?
1) Yes, true. Making the items cheaper would not be a solution as people would keep farming money from blackmarket. Therefore, I propose that blackmarket should not be made the main way to earn money, rather by completing daily missions or /levels or something and if blackmarket still exists, at least patch the farmable items from it. The least fun thing about this gamemode is that its less about surviving and more about earning money through buying kelp and selling it.

2) I hope so lol

3) That is why we should reset after the 2nd update lol, I'm very anxious for the reset but I can wait an extra month if it means playing on the best update ever!

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Playkoo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.