Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Tools and everything related

Status
Not open for further replies.

manemejef

Minecraft Username:
manemejef

What is the suggestion about?
Tools and everything related

Description:
Currently, there are 6 tools the shop: Shears, Wooden Pickaxe (unobtainable because you CANT BUY IT), Stone Pickaxe, Iron Pickaxe, Diamond Pickaxe, and Diamond Axe.

I propose we add more.

1. The tools
The way the buying mechanics work will be as follows: Tools are upgradable. Tools will lose one "tier" upon death. You will permanently respawn with at least the lowest tier. So if you die with a Diamond Pickaxe, the item you'll respawn with will be one tier lower (Iron Pickaxe).

- TIER 1: Wooden Tools (with Efficiency I), 10 Iron (permanent like the shears)
- TIER 2: Stone Tools (with Efficiency II), 10 Iron
- TIER 3: Iron Tools (with Efficiency III and Sharpness III), 2 Gold
- TIER 4: Diamond Tools (with Efficiency III), 6 Gold.

Note: you can't skip a tier when buying. For example, if you want to get a Diamond tool, you have to buy the wooden tool, stone upgrade, and iron upgrade first. This is so to prevent buying OP tools early in the game.

If you're wondering why they have efficiency, go test it out for yourself how long it would mine bedrock with a wooden pickaxe. What I'm saying is that it's for balancing the game :)

There's also the mining fatigue base upgrade so there's nothing to be worried.

We could also lower the amount for buying shears to 20 iron for balancing reasons.

- The shop
The way you're going to be able to buy these in the menu will like something like this:

[SHEARS] [WOODEN PICK] [WOODEN AXE]

[E X I T]

Where the wooden pick and axe will change depending on the next tier available for purchase. When the maximum tier has been bought, the item will no longer be available for purchase until death.

2. The Swords

Let's talk about the swords. Right now, its pretty okay. But we could balance some things.

First of all, let's remove the Wooden Sword from the store. Because... no one really buys wooden swords in the first place.

Durability should also be removed from items. I have experienced a wooden sword breaking due to loss of durability.

Now for the thing everyone has been asking for since the dawn of Bedwars, PLEASE AUTO REPLACE THE SWORDS WHEN BUYING A NEW ONE. I mean.. If you really want to keep your old sword, you'd store it in your Ender chest.

REBALANCING
the prices right now are okay but please take this for consideration:
- Wooden Sword, REMOVED
- Stone Sword, 10 Iron
- Iron Sword, 7 Gold
- Diamond Sword, still 4 Emerald :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve the playing experience of everyone. This will be fun for players that have been playing for a long time and for new comers alike. I also think this will level the playing field for everyone so that everything will be balanced.

Extra Information:
Thank you for having the time to read my very long essay. I'm going to get some sunlight now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
manemejef

manemejef

I made a typo. Instead of END STONE I typed BEDROCK :)

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello manemejef,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.