Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tips And Tricks For This New Map

BlitzKiller

The map just restarted. We need Tips And Tricks For The New Map. This are some of my suggestions.

1st: Try creating a cobblestone generator.
~This technique will try to help you earn some cash that you will need to buy for spawners. This will eventually be worth it because of how the interfaces works.
~Also try making it automatic so that you can afk it.

2nd: Vote for the server.
~Since the server just restarted, it has a key promo. It will give you Rare Crate Key when you vote.
~Rare Crate Key gives overpowered loots when you get lucky. You can get approximately 8 keys daily. So when you run out of luck. Try again the next day.

3rd:XP Grinding Farm
~Make a farm where it is hittable by a sword.
~With this farm, your profits will go to xp. You could sell large xp for a decent price that would help your island grow much bigger.
~Also with exp, you can buy custom enchants that if you could get very lucky, you could sell those enchants for very expensive cash.

4th: Automatic Mob Grinder
~This aims to earn money while doing nothing. (afk)
~You can use this to improve money making to its finest. One of the most successfull farm in the world of SkyBlocks is "Iron Golem Farm". This gives you acess to an infinite iron which you can sell for a quite a bit of money.

5th: Ore Blocks Placing
~This gives your island a big worth of balance.
~You can place down Iron Blocks,Gold Blocks , Diamond Block, Emerald Block to add up your island balance. It would raise your balance up to the ceiling,

I hope this helps everyone alot. Any suggestions would be great. If i had mistakes, please forgive me because im just a human too that make mistakes. Thanks. I hope this helps alot!!

~BlitzKiller

DrRedex

Nice advice
Thre should be better advice in regards to the bossworld

The_W

Addicted Member
Nice advice
Thre should be better advice in regards to the bossworld
Sorry bud, but grave digging (Reviving posts with last update >7days) isn't allowed and punishable.
Make sure to check the forums rules for other rules and make sure to follow all the rules.

~Requesting Lock~