Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Threats of Ban

MinusDareDuanAlt

Dear Jartex members/players/staff
I MinusDareDuanAlt am being falsely being reported by another jartex member and he states that im hacking/using autoarmour/etc. which im not
In the sense I got a good reflex of equipping my armor through a key bind which is easy and ALMOST instantly replaces ur armor or equips your armor
He has multiple recording of me but I was sincerely playing the game without hacking
Also I play on t launcher so I don't think I can install any hacks
Also I am very good at pvp ing which makes many players feel I'm hacking
If you don't believe me I do have a YouTube channel with my videos which shows that I'm not hacking
Also he was threating me of uploading the video and banning me I feel unsafe with such players who act like bullies
Anyways I wanted to share this posts with yall

With regards
MinusDareDuanAlt
Jartex Survival Player

KHILVANSH6789

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
Hey M MinusDareDuanAlt
you said that you have a 'key' which makes it easier to replace your armor and rather instantly almost. Can you tell me more about it? Just curious if it isn't a macro.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MinusDareDuanAlt

Hey M MinusDareDuanAlt
you said that you have a 'key' which makes it easier to replace your armor and rather instantly almost. Can you tell me more about it? Just curious if it isn't a macro.
So like u hover your mouse over ur chestplate that is already equipped
And have another chest plate in your hotbar and while your mouse is over the chest equipped press the key of which the chest plate in the hotbar and it instantly changes/swaps your armouelr without any delay
You can even long press the keybind ppl around you feel like u have macros

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MinusDareDuanAlt

And have another chest plate in your hotbar and while your mouse is over the chest equipped press the key of which the chest plate in the hotbar and it instantly changes/swaps your armouelr without any delay
You can even long press the keybind ppl around you feel like u have MACRO

You can even long press the keybind ppl around you feel like u have macros
If you yet did not understand add mag me on discord I'll elaborate on it

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
I MinusDareDuanAlt am being falsely being reported by another jartex member and he states that im hacking/using autoarmour/etc. which im not
In the sense I got a good reflex of equipping my armor through a key bind which is easy and ALMOST instantly replaces ur armor or equips your armor
He has multiple recording of me but I was sincerely playing the game without hacking
If you don't believe me I do have a YouTube channel with my videos which shows that I'm not hacking
Also he was threating me of uploading the video and banning me I feel unsafe with such players who act like bullies

With regards
MinusDareDuanAlt
Jartex Survival Player

With regards
MinusDareDuanAlt
Jartex Survival Player
for your info you can download hacks on tlaucher, almost everthing