Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars This suggestion is about improving the anticheat

Xaycent

Minecraft Username:
Xaycent

What is the suggestion about?
This suggestion is about improving the anticheat

Description:
As you know, The anticheat here is a bit bad tbh, It's my opinion but I was wondering maybe you can improve the anticheat or just work on it more. If you improve the anticheat it will remove hackers easily without getting legit people banned or kicked. And it will be alot playable so if you can code or improve it that would be great. And it gets frustrating if a legit player gets banned/kicked from a game while he isn't hacking. I see many people getting banned from console and then they have to go to discord to get unbanned, We need a better anticheat with all of the respect. I'm not saying its The "Worst" Just needs a bit of improvements.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The server will be 100% more playable and remove hackers.

Extra Information:
Thanks

Last edited:
G

Gusto

I think that all of us want better anticheat, but if I am right you are not allowed to suggest things about anti cheat.

but yes,I agree with you.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Revamp pretty much means the same. You cannot suggest developers to change/improve anticheat (I will confirm this thing)

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Xaycent​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo