Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This keeps happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Hello. Today I have seen 30 or 40 hackers in minigames in just 5 hours. Can we allow teaming against a hacker. I recorded them but not all of them. It is virtually unplayable.

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
You are just asking the server you allow you to "team". Hackers are unfair but that doesn't mean you can team against players, since you never know if that player is hacking or not. Besides, people can argue their teaming bans saying that they only teamed against hackers. This can only be possible if you have proof of that player hacking and if you have it then you can just report them and get them banned. I understand your concern but I am afraid it's straight up unacceptable.

However, there is no denial of the fact that there are many hackers so if you ever come across them just consider throwing me a DM and I'll come right away to save your game. Thanks!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Oh_myMinecraft

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
You are just asking the server you allow you to "team". Hackers are unfair but that doesn't mean you can team against players, since you never know if that player is hacking or not. Besides, people can argue their teaming bans saying that they only teamed against hackers. This can only be possible if you have proof of that player hacking and if you have it then you can just report them and get them banned. I understand your concern but I am afraid it's straight up unacceptable.

However, there is no denial of the fact that there are many hackers so if you ever come across them just consider throwing me a DM and I'll come right away to save your game. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I am just fraustrated about the amount of hackers and people ban evading. I asked lordkacem to spectate a game but it was too early

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
If you allow things like teaming with hackers people will start boosting

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
/report wont prob fix it cuz staff is less and there will be many fake reports
Well, they could make it so the Anti-Cheat would take a look at the supposed Hacker and just flag them if they notice anything suspicious about them. Then the Staff would get an Anti-Cheat alert and they would /spec the Hacker. Boom, problem solved.

If it's a fake report, they wouldn't get banned. If it isn't they'd get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.