Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This is Urgent, Input Required.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Feedback-Required

Hello Everyone,
It's been quite a long time since I've posted something, Usually I don't find the need to, But this is somewhat an urgent matter.
I'd appreciate any, and all Input that's given regarding this, If it's a big hopefully we can get it Fixed!

Question.
Have any of you been experiencing Bugs on Forums, By bugs I'm referring to a "Reply" or "Post" or anything in general being Posted more then once or an error being popped up on the screen stating that the post couldn't be sent or something similar.

Reason.
I've experienced this myself, and after reviewing some comments, and asking some opinions, it seems to be a bothering issue, If this is an actual issue I'll report it, But before I can do that I need some confirmation that it's actually something that's wrong with the website, and not just my "Page".
Please reply to this post, if you've been experiencing the same issue, I'll be going through the responses once I'm available.

Help-Required.
If at the odd chance, this does turn out to be a bug with the "Website", Feel free to report it.
Maybe it might catch on some attention, thus leading to further investigation, and hopefully it's fixed (If it is a bug), Since it's been quite bothering.
Any and all feedback is very much appreciated.

Edit.
Whilst uploading this post, There was also an error stating "Oops, We ran into a Problem" whilst also posting it.
Please Comment, If you've experienced this in the past few days.

Stay Safe!
~Regards, iSixez

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
I've been experiencing it as many others have I've just found that you just have to ignore the error msg and it will still post your reply or whatever. Just refresh the page and your post will be there.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
It's that simple to sort it out, here's a video to the solution. Also jackoryan jackoryan explained the solution (y)

RIP xXUnknownXxGamer, who accidently got banned by a staff member just cause of this bug/glitch 😹

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Disabledaccount

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
It's that simple to sort it out, here's a video to the solution. Also jackoryan jackoryan explained the solution (y)

RIP xXUnknownXxGamer, who accidently got banned by a staff member just cause of this bug/glitch 😹
Solution.
Something same had happened to me, It got my perms Removed.
Just tell him to DM the guy who banned him, and explain to him what's happened

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
Same thing happening to me and the question is when this getting fixed because its really annoying to refresh everytime i post or react.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
This happens a lot. This is a bug which needs to fixed asap cause new people won't know this is a bug and will spam threads. And will end up getting banned in the end.