Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Things to transfer

Baconboy0911

Hello staff I have a account thats name Baconboy0911 I am using tlauncher and I forgot about the password as the email
I really want to log in my tlauncher account but I cant log in since I need a email or a password I do not know the password that in my jartex log in server in my Baconboy0911 is there any ways that all of my things in sky block and in fractions could be transfer? but my things in fraction was in the command /echest well I kinda used the last free stuff in there but I really want my account back do any way that I could transfer all of things? and same ip the reason why I cant log in to my baconboy0911 because I newly reseted my laptop where Baconboy0911 was created and i cant find the password of the gmail i used to saved the password of Baconboy0911 since it was gone i cannot log in to Baconboy0911 I am willing to do anything so that my things can transfer in my sister account called mewmewmelown and thank you taking ur time reading this
and the reason why i reseted my laptop because i could not open a website anymore so i reseted it and i forgot about my account.

Last edited: