Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested BedWars Things to Add

keiziiz_12

Minecraft Username:
keiziiz_12​

What is the suggestion about?
Things to Add​

Description:
I suggest to add bridge eggs, glass, invis potion, pop up towers. Also try reseting the leaderboard and making a ranked mode only to make sweaty games​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Thiss things will make bedwares far more competitive and make games that could be said as lost clutchable (invis pot)​

Extra Information:
I oike this server a lot and i really wanna get competitive in but when i see the leaderboard is like thousands of wins and i just joined in a month it seems impossible to reach the leaderboard​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

keiziiz_12

oh ye buy a bed break for 2 emeralds , invisibility is overpowered tho . Talking bout popup towers , you know i hate when a gamerboy fan comes to you base places a popup tower , suffocates you in wall , breaks ur bed and u cant do anything . Talking bout bridge eggs now , are too overpowered , you need to build a bridge all the way across to ur enemy island . OH but u r too lazy lets ask our teammate to lend 4 ems " hey team gimme ems " " here take it " ZOOOOM bridge built lets now break their bed :DDD. glass , i dont want game to be unplayable
Invis pots are not that overpowered if u pay attention to the footmarks in the floor pop up towers are actullay not that good for their cost and to get bridge eggs u need to go to mid by building a bridge u need to face people who are at mid as well glass is just to limit the damage that make a sweaty player who rushes all the game with blocks a kb stick and a tnt that will make the game more enjoyable to new players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

keiziiz_12

dont want to argue but my life is good as it is and you should not comment on it ..
If you find yourself arguing with a unknown person about minecraft and trying to ridiculise them like if you were a child, I don't think so 😊😊

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
You seem like the guy who camps all game at his base with fireballs and a bow, and an unbreakable bed defence, rushing Molten Forge. -1

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Also I am one of the owners of Jartex Ranked Bedwars, however, queues are closed due to an announcement coming in the next week or so.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

keiziiz_12

You seem like the guy who camps all game at his base with fireballs and a bow, and an unbreakable bed defence, rushing Molten Forge. -1
Actually I'am not i'am the guy who rushes the base next to him then upgrades to iron armor and rushes ems for jump boost, speed and pearls and i suggestion to add those things since i dind my self everygame with a full inventory of jump and speed pots and would like somethin else tos pend my ems on thanks for trying oike others to ridiculise me but didn't work 😊😊

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

keiziiz_12

Also I am one of the owners of Jartex Ranked Bedwars, however, queues are closed due to an announcement coming in the next week or so.
Finally somebody who has a legit info and doesn't come to forums to try to ridicylise people to feel better (You kinda did but still an info)

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, keiziiz_12​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​