Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

thieft??

NourXoof

so in that package event thing a guy named hakan123321 killed me and i kept messaging him to give my stuff back and he didnt respond so can u guys help with that?

ToxicHybridWolf

Suspended
IGN
ToxicHybridWolf
Well, if it was fair game, it wasn't against anything but yeah you could've got at least got something back.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear NourXoof,

I am sorry to hear that you were frustrated by this event,

If you would like to report the player then feel free to report them here. It is essential that you have evidence to support your report which cannot be edited in any way and if the video is longer than 3 minutes, you must provide time-stamps!

However, it sounds like it was a fair, rule-abiding kill so I doubt reporting will get you very far!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

Param4

its not theft as you kill people there for their stuff if they tp kill u its a rule crime

so in that package event thing a guy named hakan123321 killed me and i kept messaging him to give my stuff back and he didnt respond so can u guys help with that?
Sucks to be you. I was also recently killed and lost all my OP Gear in the Chest Drop. It was a fair match and he have no means to return our items back. Just grind more and buy back your items/enchant. GG