Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge TheBridge Mini

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep​

What is the suggestion about?
TheBridge Mini​

Description:
TheBridge Mini will be basically a 8v8 version of the official gamemode with 2 teams , 50 health of nexus , 15 min endgame time 5 min wall time . By the way bridge is going i think it would've died till now and one these reasons were players who dont know what to do and very less players in new starting games. I know this helped by community to submit maps this will be good. This will also give a good thing to remove lag for low end pc players because less blocks to render. Also this gamemode will be for people that have 750 or 1.5k coins in bridges . This will not kill the normal bridge because there will be only limited amount of games u can play in 1 day ( 5 ) these will be like ranked matches and will have 50 coins per win .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
TheBridge lobbies take a lot to fill so this will be a good idea
Quick Games for time saving
Balanced coin system
Idea of ranked matches can be done by this​

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading​

Khosraw

Banned
You see, TheBridge kind of sucks right now anyway. If it had more players, maybe I would say go for it, but I demand TheBridge to die. Bad copy of Mineplex

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigSmile

BigSmile

Addicted Member
You see, TheBridge kind of sucks right now anyway. If it had more players, maybe I would say go for it, but I demand TheBridge to die. Bad copy of Mineplex
Bridge is a good game but needs some fixes , Do you even play it ?

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • No plans for it - TheBridge is still an active gamemode and does not seem to really need a change.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​