Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Teammate problem

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I am sure that every single one of you regular bedwars players have atleast once faced this problem
Its is the problem of Stupid-Teamkilling-Afk-Or just bad TEAMMATES
Its is very frustrating when this happens coz if you are good at bedwars and lose because your teammate blew up your defence........
I cannot describe how it feels.

Anyways the reason I made this thread was coz all this day I have been facing bad teammates and I want to know how many other people are frustrated due to it if there are many my frustration level goes down xD

Goodluck with teammates

hightpix

to me a think an afk player or a teamate killer should be banned for 30 min's...what do you guy's think about that?

FireShineMC

I am not frustrated because of bad teammates since everyone has to start somewhere and no one is good at what they do from the beginning. The only players that are frustrating are AFK teammates or the ones that kill you (or just expose the bed when you try to defend).

I usually play in a party with friends to get the best experience and if you wanna play with us, just ping me up on Discord at @TheElemental_A5#0444.
Thanks for reading, hope you have a wonderful day!
~A5
I completely agree. Don't forget that you also started at a point where you knew nothing. I find these kind of players pretty often but instead of complaining, I just feel happy helping them get their first win.

Last edited:

Dragoslav

The players i hate the most are the ones before the update that used the fireball on the bed defence and then the enemy just destroys our bed.
Im so angry when that happens