Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The support of changing your username!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spradily

The thing which lacks about this server is their is no support of changing your username, not even the change between one letter or it would be considered as a new account. There are a lot of names that i like to change but i can't because of the server or any other ill lose all of my statistics. Anyways, this was just my opinion. Just saying from a perspective of a premium user.

~sweet home alabama šŸ˜Š

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
This is a cracked server. Litterally not possible with cracked minecraft which makes up more then half the player base

UnkownDabber

Donator
Donator
This is a cracked server. Litterally not possible with cracked minecraft which makes up more then half the player base
Well i wont post the ip of the server but extremecraft has changed nickname support for cracked players as well they transfer the stats to the account with that name and if you join using the same email in tlauncher (after changing ur nick in tl launcher as well) all of ur ranks and stats are ther

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Spradily

Spradily

Well i wont post the ip of the server but extremecraft has changed nickname support for cracked players as well they transfer the stats to the account with that name and if you join using the same email in tlauncher (after changing ur nick in tl launcher as well) all of ur ranks and stats are ther
thats what i was talking about

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
You may put that in a suggestion.
------------------------------------
To create a suggestion go here

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.