Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars the suggestion is about adding the atlas system in hypixel in Jartexnetwork and adding a feature of

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGAMINGYT

Minecraft Username:
SgamingytYT​

What is the suggestion about?
the suggestion is about adding the atlas system in hypixel in Jartexnetwork and adding a feature of our games being recorded so that we can go back and watch them.​

Description:
If you guys don't know hypixel recently added a system called atlas where players will report hackers and some other random players can do /atlas at spectate the games in which the hackers were reported and if they are sure that that the reported was hacking they can right click a ghast tear and click evident without doubt and if the hacker gets enough evident without doubt votes a staff will be notified and the staff can check whether the suspect was hacking or not then decide to ban the suspect. And another feature i suggest you guys to add is the game recording feature where the server will record the game i just played and i can go back and watch the game as a spectator. That will be a ton of fun to watch our cool plays over and over again and the recorded games will get deleted after 7 days or 24 hours the choise is you guys'.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The idea of the atlas feature will definiently help a lot in the side of moderation i believe there will be a lot less hacker
cos everyone is watching them and they will be noticed and reported much more frequently and it is very enjoyable to help the moderation team and watching hackers i know this sounds weird but it is really fun to watch hackers than fighting the and i am not sure whether the game recording will help the server at all it will just make us enjoy Jartexnetwork more. I hope the things i suggested will be added soon and i know that managing a server is not easy so i won't get mad at you guys for not adding these stuff as you guys already try your best to improve the server and give the players a good experience.​

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Jartex does not copy from other servers
You can use a replay mod to watch back your games
You can invite a staff to the party and report about the rule breaker to him/her

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
This looks like a whole lot of work tbh, like adding a replay system, allowing players to spectate which conflicts with the diamond rank perk.

also Jartex is doing quite well against cheaters recently, I barely find 1 or 2 in long hours of playing.

ViVianic

yea i was about to say, jartex doesn't copy other servers, also yea they've been doing actually well against cheaters, though the console false ban is the only problem

Browned-ist

IGN
brownseed / tbnrboss
-1 they will just be copying from hypixel and you can use replay mod ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

G

Gusto

-1 I believe this won't happen.
Fun fact: hypixel's atlas system is probably inspired by csgo overwatch system (basically same thing, you need to meet requirements, watch replays of suspect and then you decide if suspect is cheating or not).

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 Jartex doesn't copy other servers
no pfp

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SGAMINGYT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

kind Regards,​
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.