Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The sbd bans

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Ok so pls correct if I am wrong...

A guy like me spends around 13 hours of the second day in reset just grinding the levels and trying to make money then all the sudden I see in my chat that someone stole my money with /pay which Is honestly just too stupid to even be true.

since someone literally said in public chat that you can do /pay in negative amounts and get people's money, it was just obvious that there will be a rollback and possibly even a new reset which just clearly made everyone mad, non the less a rollback was coming, this is reality now and over 180 players saw how to perform the money glitch in public chat.

Since we were at it I just wanted to try the dupe out of curiosity and I'm not just talking me, like everyone tried it, my chat was being spammed by tens of pay msgs and I just said you know what ? Fuck it a rollback is coming anyway let's get baltop or smth idk I was just bored and mad af and so was everyone. And since no one wanted to do anything as we all knew what was coming so we knew that any effort is just a waste so we just played around see what fun could infinite money bring.

When andeh logged on I just apologized in chat and trashed my money. Now that you guys know the full story.... I am now perm banned and get this.. no unban possible lmao and ofc by andeh and the ban reason doesn't say no unban possible as well it says bug abuse and now if we were to use brain :

You should only ban people who actually "abused" the bug to get island top before the bug was in public chat as these are the actual abusers not the people who tried it for curiosity after baltop was 10 billion and it was obvious that a roll back is coming .

Also this is a bug, using it in the scenario I said shouldn't be bannable and the ppl used it after it was Public should be unbanned but the ppl who abused it should be banned for 31 days -if it is the first bug abuse offence- not straight up perm banned.

Also I just want to draw the attention to that this is not the first time andeh does something like that. 3 months ago I REPORTED A DUPE IN THE BUG REPORTS SECTION even tho I could abuse it or make a vid about it or even sell it but at the time I was going for staff and I actually cared about the server so I said you know what, I will do the right thing...
What did I get for that ? A perm banned from andeh that lasted for a full month until survival reset came and he even said don't try to appeal, it won't get accepted and if u msg me me again about unbanning u, u will stay banned forever. And all the staff test who are the actual people that should be concerned with the bans just didn't seem like the wanted or could help.

After I got unbanned with survival reset, I found another dupe and having learnt my lesson that reporting a dupe is defo not the right thing to do, I abused it and duped keys and distributed duped keys in spawn. Which got the owners attention and they were on the case not andeh and instead of these shady bans, the owner payed me 200 eu for the dupe that I ADMITTED TO ABUSING and thanked me for telling him the dupe now at least.

I told him about the andeh thing and he said he never knew and apparently andeh never told him and that I should come to him for bugs and not devs.

The point I'm trying to make here is that andeh acts like a kid, he is so unprofessional and bans according to his own rules, he bans random ppl or even sometimes target ppl in the middle of the randoms like the way he banned me cuz bro my chat was being spammed with ppl doing /pay too and I don't see any of them banned so , I am politely asking Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and Max Max to look themselves into the sbd bans and not andeh and read the pov I represented and maybe reconsider. Also pls hire someone to review all bans andeh makes cuz God they are so biased and outrageous.Screenshot_20211018-192638_1.jpgScreenshot_20211018-192644_1.jpgScreenshot_20211018-192650_1.jpgScreenshot_20211018-192656_1.jpgScreenshot_20211018-192705_1.jpg

Last edited:

Elizq

Hello Guys my opinion,
First Thing: Duping is some serious Stuff and Bro What are u even writing u said u reported a dupe They banned u That a big lie U must have abused it That why you were banned,I dont think Andeh did nothing wrong,By giving out perma bans to the one who abused in my opinion it well deserved
Second: After u got unbanned u founded another dupe and Abused it and Owners Payed u 200e for abusing instead of banning u Bro That on another level of being dumb I will give u an example of what are u saying,He is ruining my business guess what i should do I will pay him And Tell Thanks for runing for business,
Third: Trashtalking Andeh or any staff members wont change anything,Better u be respectful They might give u a chance,
Fourth: Dont do Dumb things to get ban in the First place
Kind Regards From:
dragon_slayer99

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
First, It's not a dupe it's a money bug and yes I reported it without abusing cuz why tf would I abuse a dupe then report it that's some next level schezophrenia and I have evidence backing what I said anyway and I will be happy to upload them in case thiemo asked me to.
2 people knew the bug and 15 guys got banned so, no I don't think he should ban random people that were online at the time and tried the bug because SNULLS SAID IT IN PUBLIC CHAT so obviously like 100 guys tried it.

Second, that's not being dumb, I duped and got banned like would normally happen but the owners pay to KNOW the dupe so it can get fixed rather than me just making alts or contacting dupe YouTubers and actually ruin the server. And again I have evidence to back up what I said even though I don't think I will need, it's a pretty common thing with servers.

Third, I'm not trash talking I'm putting a spotlight on his ignorance because i encountered it way too much by now and no they won't give me a chance by just shutting up about it, that's what "no unban possible" means.

Forth, for once I agree but my thought process was " no way /pay in negative amounts actually works that's just too stupid to be true, I have to try it myself" and yes I admit that looks stupid now but at the time I just didn't know that could get me perm banned nor the other 15 guys did