Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The same shit happened again

NovaIJason

At this point jartex is 100 percent trash, last season I lost a max pic mine suit and 3 max backpack because the sever crashed, and got nothing in compensation, yesterday at 9:30pm the sever had about 20 players online but was still lagging, this time i lost everything im my player vault due to lag. I doubt the sever owners, and mods will do shit about this again considering that they didnt do shit last season when i lost my items. If i dont get my items back I will charge back for all the things I purchased (Godfather rank, 3 gkits, and hero rank on kpvp) I would not have purchase these ranks and gkits if I knew what a shit show this sever was going to be.

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
The jartex staff is trying their best to keep the server alive.Other players also deal with the same thing.I understand your sadness due to losing gear.You can report it to the jartex staff claiming to have lost things due to lag and give the items back.You also need some kind of evidence to prove that you had the items in the first place.If you also lost ranks you can report to the staff team.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

NovaIJason

How am I suppose to provide evidence for something that unpredictable like lag, and sever crashes. on top of that are you saying that everyday players need to screen record themselves? do you not know how dumb that sounds. just imagine grinding for every day from the start of the season just for you to lose it cause the sever cant handle 20 players.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
How am I suppose to provide evidence for something that unpredictable like lag, and sever crashes. on top of that are you saying that everyday players need to screen record themselves? do you not know how dumb that sounds. just imagine grinding for every day from the start of the season just for you to lose it cause the sever cant handle 20 players.
You can just take a screenshot of your items etc. it shouldn't be this hard.

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
You can just take a screenshot of your items etc. it shouldn't be this hard.
im not telling u to record urself everyday grinding I'm just telling you to report it to the staff member.tho I'm sure u at least have 1 ss of ur inventory

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
At this point jartex is 100 percent trash, last season I lost a max pic mine suit and 3 max backpack because the sever crashed, and got nothing in compensation, yesterday at 9:30pm the sever had about 20 players online but was still lagging, this time i lost everything im my player vault due to lag. I doubt the sever owners, and mods will do shit about this again considering that they didnt do shit last season when i lost my items. If i dont get my items back I will charge back for all the things I purchased (Godfather rank, 3 gkits, and hero rank on kpvp) I would not have purchase these ranks and gkits if I knew what a shit show this sever was going to be.
Hello N NovaIJason ,

My sincere condolences regarding the loss of your items.
This isn't a place where you can just complain and expect things to happen.
I can see why this is troubling you, The most logical course of action would be to Dm a Sr.Mod and ask their input/help.

Since a person usually doesn't get back what he/she loses to a Bug, The server was down yesterday agreed, but most people did the smart thing and logged off, You should've done the same but what's done is done. During the reset many things can go wrong and staff can't keep updating the server and keep track of the large amount of bugs at large, Rather then complaining try asking staff for help,

They are human after all. mistakes are made and it's our job to help get rid of/point out these bugs then complain about them effecting us. Report these bugs with sufficient evidence
If you think refunding will get you anything it won't, Refunding Purchases, is a permanent Ban.

By the looks of what you've written you are referring that you've lost Ranks/Gkits, If so Transaction history exists and staff can easily check whether you've purchased Ranks/Gkits before or not, Report this to staff and wait, If what you're saying is true then the Paid things you've lost will be returned to you,

No promises regarding the in-game items. If you've lost your items last season then that's your fault for providing insufficient proof and that should've been a lesson enough to keep check of your inventory. It's not staff's fault, you need actual evidence whilst reporting such bugs. Every server encounters bugs it's really nothing new. I
If you're sure that it's a bug then report it here ---> Bug-Reports

Nothing more left to mention, report the bug with sufficient evidence. If I were you I wouldn't hope too much, without proper proof staff is inclined to reject applications/reports, Because let's face it this is "2021", Chat Trolls exist (Referring to liars who end up faking excuses to get items FYI.)
  • Refrain from using "Refund" as a threat, Everyone appreciates your donation but that in no way gives you the right to use that against the server. Read the T&C, No Chargeback bud.
Items lost due to bugs are NOT refunded.
Best of luck. Hope you get your items back!
~Regards, iSixez

Last edited: