Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

the reason why i hate KitPVP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSwarit

OMG, This game mode is so fuckin rigged. Its just pay to win. You pay and u get a super epic kit or pay to become an immortal rank, which has a sharpness sword and i legit get 2 hit by it

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
You just gotta know how to trade in kpvp and spend some time then you'll get everything you need without a rank.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Kitpvp is a bit p2w but if u learn how to trade for money or items then u r good without a rank and yes u have to try to be friendly with ranked ppl so that they dont kill u its hard without a rank but once u r at a good lvl ppl will act friendly with u.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
All you have to do is to spend time grinding. If you are fairly high in levels, ranked players will act friendly with you. They will also give you things if they are too generous. You can also fish which is a good way for starters to earn money. And once you save enough money, you can buy a rank with that.

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
If you want to have fair fights where your opponents have the same kit as you, I suggest you go to practicePVP instead of kitpvp

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
well ofc its p2 but the power of trading and just good pvp skills is worth more than a p4

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
untill u get triple teamed , thats another story to get help on..

Status
Not open for further replies.