Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The problem with solos and duos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micno

Donator
Donator
IGN
Micno
Minecraft Username:
Micno​

What is the suggestion about?
The problem with solos and duos​

Description:
The problem with solos and duos is that whenever someone disconnects their team is eliminated and for the people with win streaks on solos u might some times get kicked or lag out and lose it I suggest to add a timer for the person to relog or allow 2-3 minutes for the person to join before their team gets eliminated same goes with triples. I hope the dev team works on this. Its also annoying when someone u kill disconnects because your too close to their base and they don't want you to get their bed. I hope many people see this post. Idk if any1 else has made a suggestion post this, If u did I'm sorry I haven't seen your forum post.

Anyways, have a great day to the person reading this and please fix this I don't think this is a bug or something.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help people who grind in solos like win streaks, final kills, bed etc. cause many people are toxic and disconnect this happened to me, and I lost my solos win streak because I got kicked and couldn't join back!​

Extra Information:
hi​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Micno​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not a suggestion. This is a bug that we are already aware of, and that will be fixed in the future.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.