Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied The NEW PracticePvP✨✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblockOkama

IGN
xMahi
Minecraft Username:
xMahi

What is the suggestion about?
The NEW PracticePvP✨✨

Description:
Hello Jartex team <3

As we all know jartex is a great server, almost every jartex gamemode is perfect, expect PracticePvP, you see i dont play practicepvp in jartex, why? because Jartex has less gamemodes, i recommend adding new gamemodes such as, bedfight, boxing, battlerush, pearlfight and etc. Btw if you think this is copying from minemn well this is not cause lunar and many other server has these gamemodes too Trust me this will blow up jartex again, and maybe we can beat pika in players, and one more thing, *IMPORTANT*, i also think that jartex's practicepvp kb isnt good enough, Try to add Minemen or Lunar kb, or if you guys want to be origanl then make a new one, there is alot of plugins that make kb better. Thank you

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Because its different, Almost every player wants this.

Extra Information:
Nothing more

Last edited:

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
We all want new knockback, but it will cost money to buy new jars and stuff like that. Practice does not make money. It's going to be hard for Jartex's staff team to make it happend, but still I think it's going to be great if they can make it for the next season.
+1 from me

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
when jartex says they don't want to copy other servers, they don't. Other servers have it doesn't mean it will make it original. please stop suggesting to copy other servers and don't give reason that jartex will get more players, it won't work. suggest original ideas.

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
when jartex says they don't want to copy other servers, they don't. Other servers have it doesn't mean it will make it original. please stop suggesting to copy other servers and don't give reason that jartex will get more players, it won't work. suggest original ideas.
Who told u jartex don't want to do that?

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, slumpDev​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.