Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The many types of players you can encounter in SkyWars EXTREME mode

y0chu

This thread is mainly made for haha funny purposes and is not meant to be insulting or hurtful to anyone
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hackers
Hackers are one of the more common types of players on the Jartex Network since it is mainly a cracked server, meaning that if a user gets banned, they could easily get away with just switching their cracked accounts username, unless they get an IP-Ban.

Usually what the hackers would do is they'd use Anti-KB, Scaffold, Kill-Aura, or other hacks that would give them an unfair advantage in SkyWars, since it's very easy to kill someone with all the overpowered weapons and armor. These are the hackers that would rather prefer ghost-clients to be as hidden as possible when hacking.
But then, there's the blatant hackers, that would use hacks that wouldn't be detected from the Anti-Cheat and would pretty much fly around the map and go as fast as possible combining speed potions and timer.

Beginners
The next type of player is a beginner, these players are usually on a cracked account or playing on their newly bought Minecraft account.
These players probably looked up a cracked server list and found Jartex, or got it recommended by a friend who plays regularly/is staff.

These players will randomly join SkyWars expected a nice and fun experience without any worries and hope to even win a couple of times, but they immediately get annihilated by the Tryhards, who play SkyWars EXTREME about 16 hours a day, nonstop.

Tryhards
The next type of player is a tryhard, these types of players will play usually on their $1500 gaming computer/laptop for almost the entire day until they get worn out and fall asleep at their computer desk.

Nobody really likes playing with these types of players, since you have about a 0.005% chance of beating one of them in a 1v1 if aren't one of the tryhards.
They usually spend lots of money on their outfits on the Badlion or Lunar client. Genuinely these types of players love using their witty client-side mods such as keystrokes and cps, and will usually put you into a montage for their Youtube channel.

Casuals
Casual players are the next type of players, they usually just want to enjoy a game of SkyWars NORMAL mode but get outvoted by people and end up playing EXTREME mode, these types of players usually like playing after work/school to just have some fun.

These types of players aren't the best at the game, they don't usually have a high CPS or high reaction time, they usually play for fun after a long and stressful day and get annihilated by the Tryhards, in the same way as the Beginners.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Let me know if you wanna see more types of players, and leave some in the replies if you have any ideas!
Until then, I'll keep you updated on the latest types of players I encounter on SkyWars EXTREME mode!

-Yochu

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
y0chu

y0chu

This took me a while to write, and I did it purely out of boredom.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I feel like you are missing two types :p

Campers:
They stay at their base all game, or rarely move to the next island, and shoot their bow at you

Rushers:
They immediatly rush middle, getting armor and punch 2 bows and sharp 3 swords, and then run around killing others