Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars The Info Board

-_-Jupider-_-

Minecraft Username:
dev1ce_Astralis​

What is the suggestion about?
The Info Board​

Description:

The info board in the bedwars lobby currently does not state the basics of bedwars and this could lead to new players not understanding the gamemode fully. While it does a good job of explaining about team upgrades and acquiring better gear, it does not mention bed breaking and that you can respawn with a bed and not if it breaks. I suggest that they should add some information about that as well since it is the main concept of the gamemode.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could help newer players grasp the concept of the game fully and make it less confusing for them​

Extra Information:
I know this is just a minor issue and it's really not as important as some of the bigger issues the staff team is dealing with. But, I suggested this anyways because such small details help a server go from good to perfect and I don't think that this would be very hard to fix.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Neutral I don't think that anyone really cares about this or even read it

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
-1 Nobody really reads this and bedwars is pretty simple to understand.

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
I don't think that this would be very hard to fix.
It'd Be Pretty Hard To Fix If You Don't Have Whole Servers Full World File. Server Worlds Can Be Pretty Big At Times And If You Didn't Know The Info Board Is Made Of Maps On Item Frames. Those Colors You See Are Actually Blocks Being Represented In The World Somewhere. You'd Have To Either Build Each Letter Refreshing The Map Every Block You Place Or Shut Down The Server Get The Massive Server World File, ( Maybe Start The Server Up Again ) Make A New Info Section Image And Then Use A Schematic Maker And Import That Into The World 2D And (Then Shut Down The Server) Put The New World And Start It Back Up.

For The Increase In Information However Yes.
Players Who Don't Know Much Need It. +1