Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames The flaws in the new clan system META

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
Minecraft Username:
usb101​

What is your suggestion's title?
The flaws in the new clan system META​

Suggestion Details:
===========SKIP this part if you just want to hear the suggestion not the reasoning===========​
as you might know, skywars has been removed entirely in recent times, this of course had a really negative effect on the clan system, for some time now, the top clans had a certain "META" or most of them did, which was something close to farming bedwars for trophies (early-mid season) and farming skywars/bedwars-solo/duo (mid-late season) because farming trophies in bedwars quadruples becomes too risky the more trophies you have and thus skywars and solo/duo bedwars was the go to option. NOW, with the removal of skywars you only have 2 options which are solo and duo bedwars, some people might still do quadruples but all three of them are quite bad due to, "Sniping".​
sniping is basically trying to queue into somebody's match to make them lose the game, now in itself sniping isn't really a threat if you are a good player and you know you can defeat the sniper but the problem is, those "snipers" aren't abiding to the server rules much anymore, they queue on alts, cross team. not allowing you to progress anymore in trophies, this problem cannot be simply solved by "reporting rule breakers" because those snipers aren't entirely stupid as well, it's really hard to catch enough evidence of cross teaming to get them banned and they might ban evade, and even if they are banned, most of the snipers aren't part of the opposing clans rather allies that do not mind a 14 day ban because they don't play anyway, now this problem didn't just appear because skywars was removed, of course it existed when skywars was still running, BUT not to this extent because in skywars, 1 small mistake can cost you the game and decent skywars players will manage to beat multiple snipers in the same game even if they blatantly cross team because skywars doesn't provide the same kind of rewards for everyone unlike bedwars, with skywars the speed that you advance in is a game decider, with bedwars everyone is very close to equal in terms of starting out, so multiple snipers in 1 game have a really higher chance of beating you in bedwars than in skywars, and the diversity that separated people that grind skywars for trophies and bedwars for trophies made sniping a very exhausting task and you would rather spend that time grinding trophies for your own clan, but nowadays the key to winning the clan top is to basically grind out the first period of time as much as possible then stop the runner up clans from going any higher by sniping them and making them lose hundreds of trophies.​
====================================================================================​
I suggest changing the way clan top works to something other than trophies. possibly clan points that reset every month, but the difference is, you can't lose those points when you lose a game, of course you will gain more points if you won than if you lost, but still earn points nonetheless, this feature will have its downsides and upsides, those being: less competitive and toxic gameplay, the reduction of rule breaking snipers and snipers in general, good players and mediocre players are no longer separated (much) in terms of earning (this can be looked at as both negative and positive)​
But this feature will be way better than the current state the clan system is in.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
a lot of clans are using disallowed modifications like bots that tell you who's online, where, and how many trophies they are earning/losing, cross teaming on alts, making it REALLY hard for staff members to catch their main accounts because tracking IPs isn't really that easy.​
so this new feature will make all what was stated above close to non-existent and will make the community around the clans less toxic, no longer of rule breakers, and more friendly and casual, while of course keeping it competitive.​
(NOTE: this of course doesn't mean competing clans will be friends with each other because I don't think that's possible but at least they won't be out for each other's throats in the game)​

oSilver_Fox

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
+1 cuz I also think since this clan stuff got alot worse this will help to make it less

bigfot

Donator
Donator
IGN
bigfoot_69
+1 also fix the fucking clan tags to support colors and decorators... like bro its been an option that doesnt work ever since clans started becoming a thing.
An argument to my vouch would be the fact that jartex minigames is only relevant because of the competitive nature of clans. If we change this as suggested above (which would make this just like pika but clan points are like levels that reset every month instead of being permanent like in pika guilds) the incentive to play the game doesn't really exist anymore, also snipebots that track the activity of players exist in pika as well and sniping is an even bigger problem in pika network compared to jartex, snipes are now targetted toward winstreeks and some people just snipe whichever nickname they find. (plus they dont have any rule prohibiting the use of stats overlay and no method to detect something like that in both jn and pika) This update could possibly undermine the playercount of the server (which is already suffering) while not really fixing the "sniping" problem at all. Which would be quite a waste of valuable time and resources that would be better spent fixing existing bugs (like the fucking clan tags)

ainnoway these guys caught me yapping in a JARTEXNETWORK forum post. it might be cooked fuck u usb.

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
why you say fuck me for 😔
I see your point but compare the amount/effect of snipes now and 2 - 3 months ago, it has been increasing CRAZY bad

_Sebby

IGN
ImSebby
+1 Cuz bestie <3 also great suggestion

usb pro btw

Last edited:

bigfot

Donator
Donator
IGN
bigfoot_69
why you say fuck me for 😔
I see your point but compare the amount/effect of snipes now and 2 - 3 months ago, it has been increasing CRAZY bad
i apologize for my strong language i am too used to calling your little brother all kinds of slurs ma bad...