Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars *The Duels Conflict*

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Minecraft Username:
iAxy​

What is your suggestion's title?
*The Duels Conflict*​

Suggestion Details:
People aren't playing dous and the reason is to gain more trops thinking that playing dous make them lose their trops and they might be kicked.
My suggestion would be helpful if the developers and the update team could make it.
Have fun reading my SUGGESTION!!! :
People's now playing solo for grinding Trophies only, Incase you guys try to get more support or make an update for that Trophies.... ( Playing dous can make more Trops than the solo gamemode ) That would be a great idea that can make it work and people can find more friends!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can help Jartex's players to gain parties or find friends, that won't be neccesary to do... but I found many people asking Staff about this problem. so I tried to make this paragraph incase it can help you guys!​

Extra Information:
I am not asking for a Iron currency or whatever, I've been an active player since these 5 years and I want to help my best server ever ( JartexNetwork.com )​

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello iAxy,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to dowvvote (-1) it due to the following reason(s):

- Lack of effort
- Making duos mode reward players more trophies than solo mode would make the game imbalanced.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
I was thinking about your answer, and I have decided to say, Thank you for your effort helping the server.
Have a nice day!

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iAxy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Suggestion is unreadable.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd