Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Claiming plug-in might be outdated

DarioHR

I posted a bug report explaining this problem but I think this might not be a bug and that the plug-in for claiming is just outdated. I found a big, cool cave and decided to build a base there. I claimed the area and when I wanted to make a farm using pistons I found out that it doesn't work. A hint would appear that I should claim the area which I already did. I did some testing and found what the problem was. I claimed an area and placed two pistons with two Redstone torches powering them. The first piston was on y = 0 while the second one was on y = -1. In the following screenshot, you can see that the piston located on the y=0 block is working while the second one isn't: View: https://imgur.com/a/GjbO7Uy

So claiming an area only actually claims all the blocks in that area from y = 0 to y = 256 instead of from y = -64 to y = 256. Maybe the plug-in is outdated so please install the newest version of the claiming plug-in. If there isn't a 1.18 version of the plug-in, maybe try configuring it somehow or choose another plug-in for claiming. I'll leave the solving of this to the developers of course but I fear that you won't take any action if there isn't a 1.18 version for the plug-in you are currently using.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I posted a bug report explaining this problem but I think this might not be a bug and that the plug-in for claiming is just outdated. I found a big, cool cave and decided to build a base there. I claimed the area and when I wanted to make a farm using pistons I found out that it doesn't work. A hint would appear that I should claim the area which I already did. I did some testing and found what the problem was. I claimed an area and placed two pistons with two Redstone torches powering them. The first piston was on y = 0 while the second one was on y = -1. In the following screenshot, you can see that the piston located on the y=0 block is working while the second one isn't: View: https://imgur.com/a/GjbO7Uy

So claiming an area only actually claims all the blocks in that area from y = 0 to y = 256 instead of from y = -64 to y = 256. Maybe the plug-in is outdated so please install the newest version of the claiming plug-in. If there isn't a 1.18 version of the plug-in, maybe try configuring it somehow or choose another plug-in for claiming. I'll leave the solving of this to the developers of course but I fear that you won't take any action if there isn't a 1.18 version for the plug-in you are currently using.
also according to me i dont think that block claim plug in got anything to do with the piston that's not working u might hv laid it wrong or messed something up with redstone

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DarioHR

also according to me i dont think that block claim plug in got anything to do with the piston that's not working u might hv laid it wrong or messed something up with redstone
Pistons can only push blocks in claimed areas and the Redstone is exactly the same for both pistons so the problem is that the bottom piston isn't in a claimed area

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Pistons can only push blocks in claimed areas and the Redstone is exactly the same for both pistons so the problem is that the bottom piston isn't in a claimed area
idk man
i used to play on jartex survival but ig u can use pistons on unclaimed blocks try it