Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [THE BRIDGE] - (NUMBER OF PLAYERS)

AWF_9800

Minecraft Username:
AWF_9800​

What is the suggestion about?
[THE BRIDGE] - (NUMBER OF PLAYERS)​

Description:
Good day.

I'll just go straight to what I want to say about [TheBridge]:

I am simply suggesting for the thebridge minigame and to have more players playing time, more active games and a quicker start to play.

Why do I say this or why do I suggest this, it is when a game ends and if it ends, some leave and there are few players who sometimes stay to wait for a game, in the end they despair and there is no one left playing TheBridge, is what I've noticed these last few days.

The main thing in a Game are the players, it is the reason why a game cannot start or any game be played.

Well, normally the game needs 18/32 players and it's not bad but sometimes the desire to play is bigger and then the players don't want to wait so long to do it.

Now my Suggestion:

If possible, just change the number of players so that the game can start more quickly.

I would recommend only setting the number of players to 12/32.

Good is what I suggest and I think it would not be too much to ask and with this change I could be playing more players for longer.

Thanks For Reading My Suggestion :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will further help JartexNetwork to have players on its server for longer and more players to have a few more hours of fun.​

Extra Information:
[THE BRIDGE] AWF_9800 (SUGGESTION)​

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
-1 there is a reason why there is a member limit and u know if the game quick starts the teams are gonna be super unbalanced cuz the non's picks teams based on the ppl having rank so we dont want a 12/6 do we šŸ˜…

IscreamBoi

+1
The reason that there's not much players playing bridge is that they don't like to wait for the game to gets enough players and just leave

Metri

I agree +1
non are literally nons they have basically no skill go down in 2 secs and it's really ez to combo them

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AWF_9800​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave