Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The bans seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerwar211

so i will not talk here about the false ban that i got by pingering cuz of an ip thing but about the time why was i banned FOREVER my friend advertised he didnt read the rules got banned by rahnirow FOREVER I Would accept a ban for a week even if i should NOT get banned at all grinded FOR YEARS for 1 stupid mess up of my friend i grind in practice and I JUST GOT A VACATION
SO I CAN BE FREE TO PLAY ALL THE TIME just reduce the ban atleast 1 weak is already a lot but FOREVER and my appeal even got denied just pls and i even have proof that it isnt my alt and i wasnt ban evading contact me at gamerwar211#9078 btw i cant appeal cuz of the 1M IQ RAHNIROW THAT DINIED IT and i am full of proofs that i didnt ban evade

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
so i will not talk here about the false ban that i got by pingering cuz of an ip thing but about the time why was i banned FOREVER my friend advertised he didnt read the rules got banned by rahnirow FOREVER I Would accept a ban for a week even if i should NOT get banned at all grinded FOR YEARS for 1 stupid mess up of my friend i grind in practice and I JUST GOT A VACATION
SO I CAN BE FREE TO PLAY ALL THE TIME just reduce the ban atleast 1 weak is already a lot but FOREVER and my appeal even got denied just pls and i even have proof that it isnt my alt and i wasnt ban evading contact me at gamerwar211#9078 btw i cant appeal cuz of the 1M IQ RAHNIROW THAT DINIED IT and i am full of proofs that i didnt ban evade
U can write unban appeal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.