Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Global The ability to choose what maps you want when playing on Mini Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonEfAdam

Minecraft Username:
SonEfAdam​

What is the suggestion about?
The ability to choose what maps you want when playing on Mini Games​

Description:
I was thinking that when you select the NPC for the minigame, it would open up a menu with all the available maps that you can play. They would be color sorted. So Red for full, Yellow, for starting soon and Green for Open. It would also have an option to Choose a random map for you so that feature isn't lost.

Thanks!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help out players that want to choose what map they want. Often I would leave a map saying "I don't like this map" or "I've played this map too much" and when I would press the NPC again, it would lead me back to that same map which was annoying.​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey SonEfAdam SonEfAdam ,
I'll be giving you a downvote.
As this has already been suggested.
Personally, If this is added other maps that people don't like won't be played at all. I think that's unfair to the builders.

Last edited:

Moritc

Donator
Donator
+1 I like This suggestion Most of the time u get just Shitty Map's whice people do not play Please This is needed

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Hey SonEfAdam SonEfAdam ,
I'll be giving you a downvote.
As this has already been suggested.
Personally, If this is added other maps that people don't like won't be played at all. I think that's unfair to the builders.
And i do not Agree All they have to do is make Warps to different map's no one said about adding more maps.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1 I like This suggestion Most of the time u get just Shitty Map's whice people do not play Please This is needed
It has already been suggested and got denied.
Ofc it's an upvote for me, but it's gonna get denied anyways.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
-1 already suggested as Mykkull Mykkull said and people would constantly be playing the same maps

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, SonEfAdam​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.