Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tell me your funniest bedwars experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Im clearly an boring loner so tell me what were your funniest bedwars experiences..

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
In vc Playing Bedwars with my friend , we were fighting the last team, we both didn't have a bed.
I was walking on a bridge and the other team were also coming towards me, my friend was watching from the back and for some reason I decided to do a sick wall run although the bridge were like 1 block
I didn't make the jumb and felt the like an idiot and my friend kept laughing at me in the vc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
that one time i got stacked with my friend and pissed the shit out of everyone we won by camping xaxa
REEEEEEE i wouldve /ragequit life if i was against you and comeback after 1 min of ban time

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
that is my friend lol do not worry he does not hate me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
In vc Playing Bedwars with my friend , we were fighting the last team, we both didn't have a bed.
I was walking on a bridge and the other team were also coming towards me, my friend was watching from the back and for some reason I decided to do a sick wall run although the bridge were like 1 block
I didn't make the jumb and felt the like an idiot and my friend kept laughing at me in the vc.
crap this happened to me too, I felt like flash at that time and fell and felt like a pussy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
is anyone else getting that thing where u select a letter and it hightlights it instead of the blinking line coming in the middle or is it just me

Status
Not open for further replies.