Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Teammate

I

iDroom

Can someone help me get more XP Levels in Skywars? I want to grind and get more brains and coins and most importantly, more XP. I know I can gain this by completing challenges but I need help with that. Please can someone help me? You can DM me on Discord and we can talk more there: iDroom#1017

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Can someone help me get more XP Levels in Skywars? I want to grind and get more brains and coins and most importantly, more XP. I know I can gain this by completing challenges but I need help with that. Please can someone help me? You can DM me on Discord and we can talk more there: iDroom#1017
Hello,
You can play Skywars doubles if you want XP as, you can get many kills. Also you can active booster if they are active by tipping, and if you want brains, you can upgrade it from like 60-65% , also the higher the rank, you can upgrade your Brains drop.
Hope it helps you!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

iDroom

Hello,
You can play Skywars doubles if you want XP as, you can get many kills. Also you can active booster if they are active by tipping, and if you want brains, you can upgrade it from like 60-65% , also the higher the rank, you can upgrade your Brains drop.
Hope it helps you!!
Thanks for the help but I already tried this haha 😅. For some reason my teammate always dies at the start ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sarthak_457

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
sarthak _457
This is very easy to increase your xp you can increase you xp by using boosters and completing missions in skywar.^^^

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
U can try boosters
If u hv diamond rank boosters missions sndd congrats u get some really good exp and I suggest the map houses and get ur dia kit and just get blocks and rush I do it eveytime and get finish in the game in 1 min of so. Hope it helps