Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied "Team KitPVP" role

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SabitTSDM07​

What is the suggestion about?
"Team KitPVP" role​

Description:
Quite a basic suggestion, as there is a "Team Minigames role" so that the minigames players can join and help in minigames. I think there should be a "Team KitPVP role" which will let KitPVP players get a role for this specific gamemode and will help KitPVP players give more ideas to it. As we are interested to give more ideas, this should be a perfect addition to anyone who wants to apply for this role.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
As KitPVP doesn't get a reset that often, this will help the game to be even better so that we can enjoy the game with more "fun" . Thank you.​

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Kitpvp gets neglected a lot so I don't think this will happen because they are not bothered about giving updates to the gamemode

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 , before posting the definite response to this suggestion, I'd like to provide you more information regarding the reason why I am about to deny this suggestion. Regarding DROGON623 DROGON623 response, disregarding if KitPvP gets constant updates or not, it is quite a task to get a proper system and Discord server with the appropriate roles for the community to be able to contribute as much as they'd like, as it is not a game-mode meant to receive updates with a high frequency, therefore this would be more of a one-time thing.
SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 The idea of getting a Team for this specific game-mode is not bad, though as I stated above, the members who make part of it would have a one-time opportunity to contribute, as it would potentially be right before the reset of the stated game-mode.
Thank you.
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SabitTSDM07​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.