Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Swearing in a child game is not good right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anvesh

GillaKilla swearing in chat [innapropriate words]2022-05-18_16.02.45.png

Solution
Hi Anvesh Anvesh , Thanks for reaching out and trying to report that player but this isn't the right subform to do so. If you can head over to Chat and Gameplay report or on discord Dm a Jrmod+ with "Team reports" that way you can report players Via discord but I think it only limits to Chat report but you can try these 2 ways to keep the server clean But Keep in mind Chat reports are only valid for 1 day and expires after that period but for gameplay reports, you can have 7 day time period to report them after that It will get denied. I would suggest not to frame/trap someone in saying something that breaks JartexNetwork Official rules as It will count as "Encouraging breaking rule"
I hope I helped you CR7811149 CR7811149 Requesting...

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
welp idk what u exactly mean by a child game but u can always report them in chat reports

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hi Anvesh Anvesh , Thanks for reaching out and trying to report that player but this isn't the right subform to do so. If you can head over to Chat and Gameplay report or on discord Dm a Jrmod+ with "Team reports" that way you can report players Via discord but I think it only limits to Chat report but you can try these 2 ways to keep the server clean But Keep in mind Chat reports are only valid for 1 day and expires after that period but for gameplay reports, you can have 7 day time period to report them after that It will get denied. I would suggest not to frame/trap someone in saying something that breaks JartexNetwork Official rules as It will count as "Encouraging breaking rule"
I hope I helped you CR7811149 CR7811149 Requesting to move to community assistance if the context matches and give a solution to who is worthy _Lowe _Lowe

Solution

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Locking thread as Anvesh Anvesh ’s question has been answered thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.