Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Summer Sucks

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
Nostalgic Event bought us old maps that were present in Old Jartex Era. One of the such maps introduced was Summer in Quad.
Since the mods have decided to keep it through the poll in discord. I strongly oppose the idea of keeping Summer
(Opinion!)

The only map I have ever seen where opposing teams can get in a minute and attack our base. Come-on Quad is a game where you are not allowed to rush unless there is strong attack and counter(Beginning). Or quick rushing takes time to bridge. The other three is usually in the format of rushing to your left or right side and then invade other teams. While quad focuses on tryhard quick rush or Jumbo defenses or mild play of collecting resources and planning for massive attack. The Summer map is highly wrong to the structure of Quad Gameplay. Please express your opinion on this map. Is it a Pro or a Con?

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I like all the maps except Futuristic.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
All maps are wonderful although if you don't like them then you could easily leave and requeue for another map, Maps wont get removed unless a huge majority of people hate them

Also 50th message :D

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
cant remember the map even tho i remember i played on it i cant remember it sooo idc

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
The maps that i hate are futuristic, summer and portal.other then that every map is good.

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
portal really sucks and form summer Party or teams who know what they are doing wins basicaly build high above the dia island and rush with tnt easy bed It is very tds map I hate is too but in parties it is the best map to rush on

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
portal really sucks and form summer Party or teams who know what they are doing wins basicaly build high above the dia island and rush with tnt easy bed It is very tds map I hate is too but in parties it is the best map to rush on
I love portal map!! its simpe, easy and fair in every way.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
major issue with portal is dia island are in seprate direct so it always feel like passive map
Exactly, No need to feel pressure. passive is the way to win

Ske

Donator
Donator
What is nostalgia nvm m, summer does sucks I agree with you my friend