Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Suggestions for New Content

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Minecraft Username:
ShirakamiKazuo​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Prison​

What is your suggestion's title?
Suggestions for New Content​

Suggestion Details:
As we all know, the Prison Gamemode has been the same for many seasons so I am here to suggest some possibly new content you guys can decide and add it next season.

Firstly,
Player Levels should be added back because after they removed it and changed it to /quests many players didn't like it because the goal of getting max level and their progression has been changed with 1 quest per day, and while other players liked the quests system it doesn't really give that much content because you can only purchase once a day, and after completing it there's a chance you can get OP rewards or just trash items (some are bugged).

What I'm suggesting is to bring back
/levels and probably add more levels like up to 150 and time consumable levels so that many players will be grinding and doing them along with the /quests.

Secondly, I will suggest an event that opens every 4 hours like the Soul Cave called
Prison Escape (Police, Guard, Warden) these 3 are the bosses which drops Boss Loots that you need for /levels this is what I mean by the time consumable levels, these 3 bosses spawns randomly every 4 hours so if you need a boss drop from warden, you should wish that the Warden boss will spawn. (BTW make it so that the boss will be tanky more tanky than the soul mobs)

Lastly, Since G-Top value became beacons this made the money useless and just used for prestiging, so I'm suggesting that G-Top should be changed or just make money relevant mid-ssn and end-ssn, Why not make it where First Payout will be beacons, and the Second Payouts will be money and at the Last Payouts will be tallying all the money and beacons obtained within the season. This will make Money useful and not just for prestiging and this will also make it Competitive.

This season made people think "What's the use of prestiging if you have a gang member already p800+ and have a private mine since you only need the mine to get beacons". With money however gangs will be prestiging to get that Money Multiplier and not just focus on Beacons.

That will be all, If you have any more good suggestions tell me so I can add it.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestions if accepted will make prison more alive than ever and it also might invite new players for the server.​

Demonic_Lioness

Donator
Donator
What I'm suggesting is to bring back /levels and probably add more levels like up to 150 and time consumable levels so that many players will be grinding and doing them along with the /quests.
This is a good idea have them available at the same time as some like the quests over levels some like levels over quests if the option to have them both there it will create a longer game play for some however maybe increasing levels to say 150 to give people extra grinds for rewards, i know in my experience reaching 100 with abundance skips took less than a week however making levels more gives people time to grind more (please dont add player kills to levels if this happens prison isn't and should not be all about pvp) Leave quests as Experience and maybe add another function you can buy with money also.

Secondly, I will suggest an event that opens every 4 hours like the Soul Cave called Prison Escape (Police, Guard, Warden) these 3 are the bosses which drops Boss Loots that you need for /levels this is what I mean by the time consumable levels, these 3 bosses spawns randomly every 4 hours so if you need a boss drop from warden, you should wish that the Warden boss will spawn. (BTW make it so that the boss will be tanky more tanky than the soul mobs)
make events miner friendly also there is a lot of us who play that do not pvp as mentioned above prison should not be pvp focussed, prison isnt a pvp server like kitpvp, not saying pvp should be abolished just events should not focus on pvp as it currently is at the moment. Fishing competitions, spleef mining events etc other events that do not require pvp enabled.

Lastly, Since G-Top value became beacons this made the money useless and just used for prestiging, so I'm suggesting that G-Top should be changed or just make money relevant mid-ssn and end-ssn, Why not make it where First Payout will be beacons, and the Second Payouts will be money and at the Last Payouts will be tallying all the money and beacons obtained within the season. This will make Money useful and not just for prestiging and this will also make it Competitive.
in the past money was used however this tended to be abused a lot, beacons are good for gang top however should be only limited to mined beacons that each gang member mines for the gang that should count to gang top not beacons as an auction currency as this is easy to get (for example if a player leaves a gang the beacons he/she mined goes with him or her if they choose to join another gang and deducted of the gang total when leaving however it seems to sound complicated and open for abuse the beacons mined from a member leaving will only be added to new gang after say 3 days to prevent abusing the gang leave join scenario. Money yes is only used for prestiging auction house as a currency however adding money currency to say quests and other items as a 2nd currency to buy stuff would be a nice addition as most do not have alot of one or the other in any circumstance.

This season made people think "What's the use of prestiging if you have a gang member already p800+ and have a private mine since you only need the mine to get beacons". With money however gangs will be prestiging to get that Money Multiplier and not just focus on Beacons.
There is an advantage in competition having a few members of a high prestige. 1. better mine for beacons/money etc. 2. the achievement of prestiging to a high prestige (some whom have played awhile have never gone higher enough in previous seasons some use this as a goal. 3. if a private mine is not upgraded you will find you wont have many members mining in one mine, having access to higher prestige's or private mines of there own is beneficial for mining for beacons for competition. 4. Make private mines less accessible in % with seasonal keys loot boxes from my experience in opening these items the collation of too many private mines gets annoying later on in seasons however if the % is low then this will create a grind for those who need this at start of season.

At the end of the day people want to enjoy prison for longer periods, a notice of lack of players was due to skyblockdream resetting and perhaps for some no levels on prison and boredom. Players must remember boredom is a you problem not a server problem, many of us find ways to keep active, in my experience there is a lot of things to do on prison you just have to have the willpower to stick to it for longer and seek the experience in doing more things on the server than just a couple of things.

I understand it is frustrating for most when things aren't done correctly in resets eg bugs things not working like they should and in all honestly this should of been panned out before releasing any content, however no matter how many times I have seen players upset or angry with this due to frustration of not being able to do what it is meant to do, just remember its not a you problem this is a server problem that they need to work out ASAP.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
make events miner friendly also there is a lot of us who play that do not pvp as mentioned above prison should not be pvp focussed, prison isnt a pvp server like kitpvp, not saying pvp should be abolished just events should not focus on pvp as it currently is at the moment. Fishing competitions, spleef mining events etc other events that do not require pvp enabled.
What I'm imagining for this is similar to SBD, it will be an event that is a PvE and you get drops based on your Damage Contribution and the drops will be used for /levels, imo if this gets implemented it will bring a good experience for both pvpers and miners, and this way miners will need to make their sets too so they won't get easily killed by the boss.

About your other statements, I somewhat agree but they should make it so money will still be important mid-ssn or end-ssn.