Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Suggestion for forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Person02

Minecraft Username:
Audible_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Suggestion for forums​

Suggestion Details:
Hello jartexnetwork, staff I belive that a community threads section on the forums could be very help full to many. As personally I had a question but I have no where to ask as I should not bother staff with it. Therefore I belive there should be a community threads section where poeple can chat find party's, and what people had had issues with not including specified games.

Thank, you regards.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I belive this could improve jartexnetworks forums, as it could free time of some admins as they wouldn't have to help players, as other players could suggest methtods to fix problems. Instead of staff having to go through and help every player with some server issues I know personally, this could have helped me and a friend a few months back. Staff would have to help with server problems then self however small things like server connection issues some other player had, to of had that happen and could suggest how to fix that instead of someone making a ticket to staff members.
But ultimately it is of course the staffs choice now I do hope that if this is implemented it will help as many other websites have done similar things and is a big help!

Thanks, for reading this.
Regards​

eTides

Donator
Donator
IGN
eTides
Yes I love this idea! I think it would be nice if they kinda had like an area where you can just ask questions and also talk about off topic things. Or just jartex related stuff. (I think that’s what you where saying) You could join their discord if you wanted. As it has “community support”

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Audible_,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote (-1) it.

Have a good day.

Ske

Donator
Donator
a thread for community assistance already exists, you can always use off-topic thread to find parties or just "chat"
btw why not use discord??

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Audible_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Suggestion for forums​

Suggestion Details:
Hello jartexnetwork, staff I belive that a community threads section on the forums could be very help full to many. As personally I had a question but I have no where to ask as I should not bother staff with it. Therefore I belive there should be a community threads section where poeple can chat find party's, and what people had had issues with not including specified games.​
Thank, you regards.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I belive this could improve jartexnetworks forums, as it could free time of some admins as they wouldn't have to help players, as other players could suggest methtods to fix problems. Instead of staff having to go through and help every player with some server issues I know personally, this could have helped me and a friend a few months back. Staff would have to help with server problems then self however small things like server connection issues some other player had, to of had that happen and could suggest how to fix that instead of someone making a ticket to staff members.​
But ultimately it is of course the staffs choice now I do hope that if this is implemented it will help as many other websites have done similar things and is a big help!​
Thanks, for reading this.​
Regards​
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:

- there is no nead for a other "community assistace since there is 1 already" https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/community-assistance.90/
- you can ask people in assistace chat in their discord server, all players are free to reply there to your issue.
- for in game problems/issues u can just use the normal chat of the game

Have a great day!

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
As David has stated, the community assistance sub-forum exists where you can both ask questions and provide answers. There is also some threads there written that already helps users.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Person02​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.