Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Stop warning/muting people for cap locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iQuackly​

What is the suggestion about?
Stop warning/muting people for cap locks​

Description:
It is the most stupidest reason someone can get muted. If someone types in cap locks they meabt they are screaming in real life so they used cap locks to express their reaction from real life to ingame. Also I was once warned by xd_banana for saying 'LMAFO' I mean its stupid I was laughing loud in real life so to express to the person that made me laugh by their funny joke.If i said it in not all caps they would think I did not laugh much. Also another funny thing is ig you say 'Fuck' you wont get muted but if you say 'HELLO' in all caps you will get muted​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
You already know.​

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
Words like: LOL, LMAO, HELLO, SHUT UP, are not punishable. Maybe in SHUT UP if the general context in the phrase was more aggressive towards others you may get warned for General Rudeness. However, the main goal for punishing for caps is when it becomes a habit in your communication. I personally let it go sometimes if it wasn't repeated. Create a staff-report or unmute appeal whenever you feel a mistake was made.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Words like: LOL, LMAO, HELLO, SHUT UP, are not punishable. Maybe in SHUT UP if the general context in the phrase was more aggressive towards others you may get warned for General Rudeness. However, the main goal for punishing for caps is when it becomes a habit in your communication. I personally let it go sometimes if it wasn't repeated. Create a staff-report or unmute appeal whenever you feel a mistake was made.
agreed, i dont see a problem when someone says "OMG WHY DID U DO THIS AAAA"
but if they are saying:
"-LOL YES
-IKR HAHAHA
-WHO WANTS TO HAVE PARTY?
-YEEES
-WHY NOT
-SURE"
and using caps literally every message,
well then yeah, repeatedly using caps should be the punishable thing

UpperGround

Staff member