Well, actually. I think it should be 10 Iron. Reason being in basically every other BedWars server I played it, the stone sword would always cost 10 Iron. Even in Hypixel it's 10 Iron. soooo...
When I played BedWars today I realised that the stone sword costs 20 iron. I know that the generators a reasonably fast but 20 iron is still way too much. Maybe reduce it to 12 or 14?
Yeah
And i might look stupid, but i think they should decrease at ALL types of swords (Iron sword=6 gold, diamond sword=3 or 2 emerald) and increase armor price (Iron armour=15 gold, diamond armour=8 emerald), beacause in PvP an iron armour + wooden sword is worth MUCH more than an iron sword + leather armour, and armor is permament, but sword isn't.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.