Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Stolen GoodLife Pickaxe ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead_Nexus82

So what just happend is that i was to spawn and i sat there for 30s like a normal player, and a dude called HaikalBerau threw a BUNCH of Cakes at me so my inv got full ... i tried to throw them off me but he keeps spamming me with cakes 'till i droped my Good Life Pickaxe which btw i PAYED for it, and he stole it .... i called a staff but he couldn't do anything (don't know why) and POOF ... 3.75$ gone .. for a guy that his principal banknote in the country =~0.2$ that's not quite a low price ...

I came here with the hope that not all the server are about money ... Hopefully someone from the staff can help me ... HOPEFULLY ...

also my pick had: Wabbit, Speed and Night Vission, + Token Greed 2 and Explosion 20 ... just to proof THAT WAS MINE ...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dead_Nexus82

Dead_Nexus82

I tried to trade for my pickaxe back but he wants 1.5T for that ...i showed him the money in the Trade spot and HE HAS MY PICKAXE, i saw it, but he wants to scam me again .. pls guys .. help me .. i am trying to take a screenshot but the dude keeps taking it from the trade thing ... pls STUF HELP ME

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dead_Nexus82

Dead_Nexus82

Hope Someone can solve this fast pls .......
And PLEASE dont say that i dont have any proof the pickaxe is mine ... because i payed for that .. that guy doesnt even know where can u get that pickaxe from ... pls

Corndoggo

I don't know about this "stealing" thing. But I know that in the future, you should go somewhere else and drop the cakes and not come back to spawn. Or just act like you're afk so he'll get bored and go away.

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
Saying random enchantments isn't proof, and scamming on jartex prison is allowed... So be carefull next time.

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
Do what markey says and be more careful as staff can't and won't get it back for ya
Only you can

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
As said above, scamming on prison is allowed and there's nothing we can do to get your pickaxe back, be more careful with it. I always put my pickaxe in /ec when I leave the mine to be sure nothing can happen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.