Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Staff

YaBoiBet

Suspended

Minecraft Username:
YaBoiBet​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Staff​

What is your suggestion's title?
UpperGround promotion​

Suggestion Details:
UpperGround should be promoted to Sir Moderator.

This is not a troll.

UpperGround has been well and good alive within the jartex community and has been playing the server passionately over several, and I mean, several years, he is the most original original gangster I have ever seen.

He was once a simple builder, building eventful maps for the community, bringing in joy with his ACTUALLY GOOD building skills.

Later on, playing bedwars with me, I saw him go through the journey of applying staff, I SAW him go from Trial to Junior moderator, like a mother bird looking at her babies hatch through the eggs she layed (UpperGround got laid by me).

I saw him grinding reports, being a great staff and a big BIG help to the creative community, by trying to go against the Obamiums (lost 21k LLLLL). My little bird has been playing this game for so long and yet he's still such an underrated staff.

Now, ever since creative got deleted, my little hero has been grinding more and more his staff status and is basically a retired little hero, sitting in his throne while playing SkyWars and BedWars sometimes.

This man, this beautiful strong handsome man, deserves the upmost staff status of "[Sr.Mod]", next to his name. For if he had not been online for even a second less than his actual 20 years playtime, this server wouldn't be where it is.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
UpperGround deserves it and it could help by giving him more highness and more liberty to initiate his moves against the horrid rule breakers of this server.​

Extra Information:
UpperGround best staff​

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Staff Member
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, YaBoiBet​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ UpperGround

Last edited: